Software Engineer at UPDATA Inc. (2019/10 ~ present)
- Developing the frontend of the application using React(TS) and apollo-client. Used Atomic Desgin Methodology for the component structure and used jest for testing.
Software Engineer at Ruby Development Inc. (2018/04 ~ 2019/10)
- Developed web applications for our clients as a member of the development team.
Mainly used RoR on the back-end and React.js on the front-end.
- Supported training and mentoring new graduates in practical web development by reviewing their code and giving feedbacks.
Business/Software Engineering Intern at Neo Career Co., LTD. (2017/02 ~ 2018/01)
- Developed an application to automate creating cost estimates for the sales team as an intern in the application development department.
- Helped creating the profit and loss statement for a new project as an intern in the project planning department.
- FrameWorks : React / Redux / Apollo-Client / Gatsby
- FrameWorks : Rails / Gin / Express.js
- Database : MySQL / PostgreSQL / SQLite / Redis
- API : RESTful / GraphQL
- Docker / CircleCI / GitHub / GitLab / AWS
- Ruby Association Certified Ruby Programmer.
- Scored 965 out of 990 on TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication).
- Meiji University (Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and Economics)
- TECH::CAMP (Web Development)